In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. Genesis 1:1
Have you ever said, ” I wish I was creative..”? You are not alone, however you are more creative than you think. If you continue to read the creation story of Genesis, you would see that man was created in the image of God. Both male and female were created in the image of the Creator! If our image reflects God’s image then there must be some creative qualities hidden inside, we just need to get them out.
Here are some quick ways to boost your creative juices:
1. Photography. Take photos of everything! Pictures often evoke creative ideas.
2. Music. Often times the music you least expect is the melody that gets you going.
3. Writing exercises. Sit down & start writing, don’t think, don’t stop. just write & wait for the creativity to flow from your noggin.
4. Read. Read a book, often taking yourself out of your mind helps to unlock ideas.
5. Cook. No recipes, no right or wrong just start cooking and let food be your guide to creativity.
Hope these quick ideas help, let me know your ideas below!