Here are 5 quick & easy ways to save money in 2013:
1. Learn to cut your own hair.
– easy for guys, not so much for ladies
2. Eat at home.
– pack your lunch
– eat supper at home
3. Turn the lights off in unoccupied rooms.
4. Use disposable dishes.
– this uses less water during cleanup
5. Put all loose change in a piggy bank.
Saving money for your family is never a bad idea. Maybe, the more we save can be used to give more.. Let’s make a difference in 2013.
How do you/your family save? Add your ideas below!